[jboss-user] [JCA/JBoss] - Re: jboss connectionpooling by subject, connection closed/no

gjeudy do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Apr 6 10:24:10 EDT 2009

Adrian, Thanks for your input.

In my case the error could consistently be reproduced across several request cycles(transactions). I know the application is not at fault because it normally works without any code/config changes. I experienced this issue after I momentarily lost connection to the database server. I had to reconnect my SQL client but my local Jboss server could not recover and was consistently throwing this exception until I flushed the connection pool through jmx-console.

What is the best way to monitor physical connection open/close? I'm a little bit wary of cranking up the logging as it will likely create alot of noise but still willing to do it if there are no alternatives.

Thanks!
Guillaume

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4223696#4223696

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4223696