[jboss-user] [JBossWS] - Can't use MySql under JBOSSWS (Works under JBOSS)

cshannon do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Apr 6 21:03:50 EDT 2009

I have successfully deployed a MySql connection under JBoss, but when trying to reference the same connection under a JBoss-WS I get the error:

java.lang.RuntimeException: mapped-name is required for jdbc/MySqlDS of deployment xxxx.war

I have added the resource information to the web.xml and the jboss-web.xml files in the jbossws-sar but it doesnt work, the service still fails to deploy.

Does anyone know how to set up MySql under JBossWS?

Currently using JBOSS 5.0.1.GA and JBOSSWS 3.1.0.GA on Ubuntu and Java 6

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4223850#4223850

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4223850