[jboss-user] [JBossWS] - Getting Soap Header from WebServiceContext's MessageContext

dhanushgopinath do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Apr 7 03:40:06 EDT 2009

Hi,

I want to access some SOAP Header values inside the WebService when it is called.

(I know I can use server side handlers fro this, but I do not want to use it as I want the header values for some application inside the web service)

So I use the injection using WebServiceContext, and then get the SOAPMessageCotnext by
SOAPMessageContext soapMsgContext = (SOAPMessageContext) context.getMessageContext();

And then I get the SoapMessage and Soap Header

  | SOAPEnvelope envelope = soapMessageContext.getMessage().getSOAPPart()
  |               .getEnvelope();
  |
  |         SOAPHeader soapHeader = envelope.getHeader();
  |         // Extract All header elements.
  |         Iterator headerElements = soapHeader.extractAllHeaderElements();

The Iterator headerElements, doesnt have any values in it.

Why is this happening? Doesn't the WebServiceContext return the SoapHeaders.

I checked the rest of the SOAP Message and Soap Body is having only the body elements, it doesn't have any values.

Please let me know in case anyone of u faced the same problems

Thanks
Dhanush

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4223896#4223896

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4223896