[jboss-user] [JBoss Cache: Core Edition] - Re: Request for Guide for creating new eviction policies

jorgemoralespou_2 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Apr 7 05:16:19 EDT 2009

Hi,
I'm trying hard to create my new eviction policy, but I think my requirements are very difficult for first eviction policy.

I have seen that EvictionQueue interface seems to poor for my use case. I have extended some methods to receive a Fqn. Also, I have made a custom EvictionAlgorithm reimplementing some logic in BaseEvictionAlgorithm. But I'm still facing some issues. I'll keep working on this, and posting questions if I have them. If I finally get this working, I'll try to make the guide.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4223946#4223946

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4223946