[jboss-user] [JCA/JBoss] - Re: MDB with Oracle AQ via Sun Adapter

kr8670 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Apr 7 05:21:27 EDT 2009

Hi,
I had exactly the same problem some time ago, as in first message got read and the next ones seemed to lock the queue somehow. As I was in a hurry and desperately needed it to work, I did the following:

1. checked out oracleaq source from cvs.dev.java.net:/cvs
2. In file com.sun.genericra.inbound.DeliveryHelper at the bottom there should be a line
((javax.jms.MessageListener) endPoint).onMessage(message);
Just after that line I put
endPoint.afterDelivery();
And messages started to be delivered as expected.

3. There was still a problem with JBoss hanging at shutdown, so in com.sun.genericra.inbound.InboundJmsResourcePool waitForAll I replaced
wait(this.consumer.getSpec().getEndpointReleaseTimeout() * 1000);
with
wait(1500);

There is still an exception thrown at the end of shutdown, but I can live with that for the time beeing. There surely has to be better ways to make this work, but as I said, I was in a hurry...

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4223950#4223950

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4223950