[jboss-user] [JBossMQ] - Re: Improvement suggestions: Messaging in a clustered enviro

FrankTheTank do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Apr 7 07:59:52 EDT 2009

"adrian at jboss.org" wrote : "FrankTheTank" wrote : anonymous wrote :
  |   |   | * Use hajndi-jms-ds.xml to create a pool of connections (this is what is used in the "all" config anyway) bound at connection factory java:/JmsXA.
  |   |   |
  |   | Might you have an example for this?
  |   |

  | Its in docs/examples/jca in the jboss download.
Great, thanks.

I have already tried out JBossMessaging for 4.2.3 and after following the guide it seems to run ok.

Two issues had popped up but I was able to resolve them.
1) each node needs a unique id.
2) I had already configured the datasources for clustering (no longer using hypersonic) and I still had to replace my *-persistence-service.xml with the one from the examples folder because of DB configuration issues.

Just a heads up for anyone that might think of doing a similar migration.

Thanks for the help!

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4224020#4224020

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4224020