[jboss-user] [Security & JAAS/JBoss] - CallbackHandlerClassName not being used !

gastaldi do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Apr 7 15:39:48 EDT 2009

Hello !!

I am using JBoss 5.0.1GA, and have customized my own Security CallbackHandler to handle custom callbacks. As of JBoss 4.2.3, I created a new CallbackHandler, and registered into the following MBean

 com.george.security.handler.MyCustomCallbackHandler

However, this configuration has no effect. The CallbackHandler received by my modules is always a org.jboss.security.auth.callback.JBossCallbackHandler.

This used to work on versions pre-5.0 (Tested against 4.2.3.GA).

How do I make it work on 5.0.0+ ?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4224156#4224156

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4224156