[jboss-user] [JBoss Getting Started Documentation] - Re: Can not create a seam project with eclipse

PeterJ do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Apr 7 16:04:36 EDT 2009

There is no difference. The renaming was merely a mechanism to separate the supported app servers (EAP) from the community versions. From what I recall, EAP 4.3 was not one of the selections available under "JBoss a division of Red Hat" (no, I am not going to reinstall and older version of Eclipse and JBoss Tools to verify this), and every selection under "JBoss Community" should be what was once under "JBoss a division of Red Hat".

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4224160#4224160

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4224160