[jboss-user] [Performance Tuning] - Re: JBoss Performance Problems with SPECjAppServer2004

Frank.Feinbube do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Apr 7 16:35:55 EDT 2009

Thanks for the reply. I used the kit from this page:
http://www.jboss.org/community/docs/DOC-11980

This way I was able to make the benchmark run. I spend a lot time in playing with the connections pools.

My latest configuration was 2000 connections on the mysql-server site and about 1000 connections on the jboss site. But I always had the problems I described.

Why do I need a connection for every request?

Perhaps this problem only occurs when combining JBoss, MySQL and Windows ;)

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4224164#4224164

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4224164