[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: Cannog get BPM-BPEL on jBoss AS 5.0

sarishjain do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Apr 7 20:55:37 EDT 2009

We are trying to get this working on JBoss 5.0,  Need some directions on whether or not it is possible.
1. We have fixed the first error that comes up by correcting the application.xml that comes with bpel.ear
2. Next we are hitting multiple errors
a) JMS destinations JBPMQueue is not getting deployed and hence the war file is not getting deployed.
b) Disabled the war file and tried just the  ear with ejbs only deployment, still got an issue in cmp related to type-mapping not defined on datasource not deployed. Is that something?

Please give some directions on how to resolve this.
Also do you think this exercise is meaningless and we might hit more issues during runtime?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4224208#4224208

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4224208