[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Login problem

peris do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Apr 8 01:07:08 EDT 2009

Jboss server 4.2.2GA
Jboss portal 2.7.0

I have created two portal(portal1 and portal2) and assign this portal to two user( User1 and user2). user1 can access  portal1 and user2 can access portal2.

Problem :

I have opened firefox and login to user1. Now I can see the user1 portal details.

I have opened another one browser(firefox ) . but user1 is automatically logged in without entering user name password.

Note:

The last login user detail is reflected in two browser.

How to solve this problem. If you have any ideas please share with me. thanks in advance.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4224225#4224225

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4224225