[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - Re: JMS Exception - connectiion closed by JBoss

clebert.suconic@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Apr 8 17:48:17 EDT 2009

anonymous wrote : Wondering is there any parameters that I can configure to tell JBoss don????????????t close the socket/connection even no activity for long times. By the way, should QueueConnectiion, QueueSession and QueueSender be cached?

You are inside the server. So you should use JmsXA (JCA), and that would automatically cache.

You just use JmsXA... open the resource.. do your work, and close the resource.

JCA will do the dirty caching job for you.

I'm not sure what's happening in your system though. It could be some inconsistency with Remoting versions?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4224500#4224500

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4224500