[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - Re: JBoss closing JMS connection automatically

bwarren do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Apr 8 22:42:15 EDT 2009

ActiveMQ wasn't my decision and it's not easily changeable (politically).

It's hard to believe that no one would have run across this if it was a widespread problem given how many people are using ActiveMQ with JBoss.  I'm guessing it's something with my configuration.  Or...

Let me ask this a different way:

Does the CachedConnectionManager assume that a JMS connection created inside a method should always be closed when that method returns?

It's working fine with the CachedConnectionManager auto-close turned off so I don't think there's a fundamental problem with how I'm using JMS.  I'm not seeing zombie JMS connections on the server.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4224530#4224530

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4224530