[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools (users)] - EJB-Jar not deployed (but Tools thinks it is)

cbredesen do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Apr 9 09:26:40 EDT 2009

JBDS 2.0 GA

I have an ejb-jar project that is in synchronized state (per JBoss Servers view) with the running copy of JBoss EAP.  I see the jar deployed in the workspace metadata.  Yet the running copy of EAP does not show this ejb-jar deployed.  Any ideas?

I have screenshots of all of this, but I'm not sure what you need to diagnose.  I'm going to manually remove/add the jar so I can continue working, but this isn't the first time this has happened.

Let me know what you want me to capture next time this happens and I can do so.

Cheers,

Chris

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4224683#4224683

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4224683