[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - Re: How to add additional jar files path into jboss classpat

leechaolan do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Apr 9 12:12:56 EDT 2009

anonymous wrote : The best place to put these JAR files is into your applications package. For example if your application is packaged as a WAR file, place them in WEB-INF/lib within your WAR. If your package is an EAR, place them in the base directory of the EAR and reference them in your META-INF/application.xml file.

Yeap.. This is what i'm doing. I put them into the WEB-INF/lib directory. But its is not working due to the open office nature.

I google and have read at the open office wiki. It seems that for java web applications to open and read the open office applications, it need to reference to the installation path of the open office jar files in my machine instead of the lib files in WEB-INF/lib.

Therefore to read the openoffice, during the boot time, i need to add in the jar paths of the open office when i start the server.

Any advice on how to add the path in the run.sh file?

Thanks

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4224755#4224755

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4224755