[jboss-user] [Security & JAAS/JBoss] - How to get Instance of JBoss Security Subject Factory?

michaelfgh do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Apr 10 01:08:11 EDT 2009

Hi, all,

my work environment, JBoss5.0.0GA+MySQL, now I  use datasource encryption.

my application-policy as follow:
<application-policy name="fgdb-password-encrypted">

  |     </application-policy>

I define a mbean as follows:

  | <mbean code="org.jboss.resource.connectionmanager.TxConnectionManager"
  | ...>
  |         <attribute name="JndiName">...</attribute>
  |         <attribute name="SecurityDomainJndiName">fgdb-password-encrypted</attribute>
  |     </mbean>

Now I can't connection database, I find the cause is that it can't get Instance of JBoss Security Subject Factory.

and I find a xml file security-jboss-beans.xml, it has some sentence.
 <!-- Instance of JBoss Security Subject Factory -->
  |    <bean name="JBossSecuritySubjectFactory"
  |          class="org.jboss.security.integration.JBossSecuritySubjectFactory">
  |    </bean>

but I don't know how to get this instance.
so I modify a class BaseConnectionManager2 in this jar jboss-jca.jar
I add as follows sentence,
subjectFactory = new JBossSecuritySubjectFactory();
  |     	  ((JBossSecuritySubjectFactory) subjectFactory).setSecurityManagement(new JNDIBasedSecurityManagement());

now my problem disappears, I think mondify JBoss class is not a good way,
Can someone give me some hints?
any help can be appreciated.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4224822#4224822

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4224822