[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - Re: NoClassDefFound Exception from Sun AS 8.2 to JBM 1.4.0

clebert.suconic@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Apr 10 13:07:05 EDT 2009

anonymous wrote : I have tried putting the jboss jars in Sun AS classpath perfix but the same exception happens:

What about isolatin the classes on the EAR application?

I'm a little rusty now about this... I believe there is a place somewhere on /WEB-INF/classes... /EAR-whatever. don't know.. I would need to look at docs or hack other examples.. but I believe you got the idea of what I mean.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4224932#4224932

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4224932