[jboss-user] [Security & JAAS/JBoss] - My servlet is not using the JBoss identity keystore

fthurber do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Apr 10 16:32:04 EDT 2009

I have JBoss setup to use a typical identity keystore (Identity.jks), but the servlets running in JBoss do not know about this keystore or its password.  The passwords are cloaked using Anil's technique (http://www.jboss.org/community/docs/DOC-9702).

How can I setup JBoss so that my servlets know the path and password to JBoss' identity keystore?  I cannot change the servlet source code, and I cannot use a plaintext password (i.e. in org.jboss.varia.property.SystemPropertiesService).

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4224949#4224949

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4224949