[jboss-user] [Beginners Corner] - Tomcat version discrepancy

dweiss do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Apr 13 10:46:14 EDT 2009

Hi,

I'm looking for the version of Tomcat used in Jboss 4.2.0.  I found this URL that lists the Tomcat versions:

http://www.jboss.org/community/docs/DOC-12545

However, if you look at the Tomcat version that is listed for 4.2.0 (6.0.13), this version does not match JBOSS_SRC_DIR\thirdparty\licenses\thirdparty-licenses.xml which lists it as 6.0.10.  I need the exact minor version being used, for a security audit.

Does anyone know how to resolve this (apparent) discrepancy?  i.e. Which tomcat version is right?

Thanks,

David W
Software Developer

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4225125#4225125