[jboss-user] [Clustering/JBoss] - Re: How to configure region based caching & use multiple cac

bstansberry@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Apr 13 16:59:29 EDT 2009

I don't think you can.

You can try posting on the JBoss Cache user forum and see if someone has a clever suggestion. Only thing that comes to mind for me is subclassing JDBCCacheLoader and FileCacheLoader such that they take a configuration attribute that defines the region they apply to. Then use JBC's chaining cache loader functionality[1] to deploy multiple cache loaders, each configured for a different region. But I don't know whether that would really work in practice or whether there would be insurmountable gotchas.

[1] http://www.jboss.org/file-access/default/members/jbosscache/freezone/docs/3.1.0.CR1/userguide_en/html/cache_loaders.html#d0e3246

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4225197#4225197

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4225197