[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - Re: NoClassDefFound Exception from Sun AS 8.2 to JBM 1.4.0

dkuanwang do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Apr 13 17:01:40 EDT 2009

I tried building the JBoss jars within EAR but same exception happens.  :(

Since the JBAS I am trying to connect to is 4.2.2 and I have successfully connected to it with the standalone remote client, I am staying with the list of JARs in the previous post (including jbossall-client.jar).  I am just curious what can be the class that's missing/conflicting giving the exception:

Caused by: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError
at org.jboss.jms.client.delegate.ClientConnectionFactoryDelegate.createClient(ClientConnectionFactoryDelegate.java:298)
at org.jboss.jms.client.delegate.ClientConnectionFactoryDelegate.org$jboss$jms$client$delegate$ClientConnectionFactoryDelegate$getClientAOPStack$aop(ClientConnectionFactoryDelegate.java:228)

Any pointer on how to debug such issue would be appreciated, too. (the verbose:class option didn't help me much) Thanks for your inputs!

-David

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4225199#4225199

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4225199