[jboss-user] [Microcontainer] - Re: Deploying JBoss Cache as MBean in microcontainer

mariuszs do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Apr 14 07:18:20 EDT 2009

Thanks, I have resolved my problem. Documentation of JbossCache is wrong
anonymous wrote : 5.2. Via JBoss Microcontainer (JBoss AS 5.x)

  | Beginning with AS 5, JBoss AS supports deployment of POJO services via deployment of a file whose name ends with -beans.xml. A POJO service is one whose implementation is via a "Plain Old Java Object", meaning a simple java bean that isn't required to implement any special interfaces or extend any particular superclass.
After changing -beans.xml to -jboss-beans.xml now I can access my cache ;) JBoss Cache folks are bad guys :)

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4225325#4225325

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4225325