[jboss-user] [EJB/JBoss] - Re: javax.naming.NameNotFoundException while looking up the

uday.madigatla do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Apr 14 08:38:31 EDT 2009

"uday.madigatla" wrote : Hey Thanks for the reply. i solved above thing . The bug is because of the JVM_bind exception at the starting of the jboss. i stopped other service which is also using same port(1099). I solved that but i found one more issue in this. Now i got this error...

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4225356#4225356

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4225356