[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: ActorId & PooledActors

ardavan do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Apr 14 09:56:47 EDT 2009

Thanks for your answer Swatis.
I am traveling around and don't have access to jBPM code for now on.

My issue is:

First by implementing the AssignmentHandlerInterface and using:
assignable.setPooledActors(new String[] { groupNameId });
I assign a taskinstance to a group of people.

When a userA wants to "end" the taskInstance, the code is:
taskInstance.setActorId("userA");
taskInstance.end();

After when I run a simple query looking for taskInstances that are ended and have pooledActors equal to groupNamedId, I have no results;
as if my taskInstance.getPooledActors was equal to null.

Is it comprehensible?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4225371#4225371

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4225371