[jboss-user] [Beginners Corner] - scanning of server/xxx/deploy

j-n00b do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Apr 14 10:31:51 EDT 2009

Hi folks!

My current task requires some really ugly classpath scanning. We have an interface called "Job" which may be implemented several times. Every implementation is packaged in a JAR under "deploy". A simple stateless Session Bean scans all available JARs and registers all Jobs in the database. To do the scanning itself, we are using a google framework called "reflections".

My question: how do I get a URL of the "server/xxx/deploy" directory within JBoss? We want to avoid hardcoding the path as this would require permanent code changes.

Thanks,
Andre

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4225385#4225385

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4225385