[jboss-user] [JCA/JBoss] - Release ManagedConnectionFactory associated work

bortx do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Apr 14 12:41:27 EDT 2009

Hi everybody. I have the following problem:

I have developed a resource adapter. Its ManagedConnectionFactory instantiates a Work that is executed within ResourceAdapter's WorkManager periodically, through all ManagedConnectionFactory lifecycle. This work depends on several 'config-property' set on the datasource.

When I redeploy the datasource with new config properties, a new ManagedConnectionFactory is instantiated and so a new Work with new properties. The old ManagedConnectionFactory instance is unbounded, but I cannot hold this event on any place so that it could release its associated work.

Then, on every redeploy, a new Work remains on WorkManager without being never released.

Is there a way of fixing this issue?

Thanks a lot.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4225427#4225427

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4225427