[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Re: PortletServlet

santhoshradari do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Apr 14 16:04:58 EDT 2009

Hey Perter,

Thank s for thr response. I am trying to deploy the spring example swf-booking-portlet-faces, which I could depoy on pluto portal server.

I bumbed into this class when I was trying to find a equivalent of
org.apache.pluto.core.PortletServlet, which acts as a Portlet wrapper Servlet for Pluto.

Also could you pleas throw some light on how to deploy the Spring webflow faces portlet app on Jboss portal if you have any clue.

Any help would be great.

Thank you,
Santhosh

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4225484#4225484