[jboss-user] deployed web service consumer?

Bogus Exception bogusexception at gmail.com
Tue Apr 14 19:35:58 EDT 2009

I have deployed apps in jboss, and I like how clean they are-everything in
one place.

But now I need my apps to consume external web services. I don't want to
write a bunch of external apps in SE and have to worry about packaging them
with the JBoss JARs, not to mention the overhead and complexity of
introducing things like JCA into things. I'm really surprised a definitive
answer isn't forthcoming when searched for.

Can I write code into my beans that will go out and consume web services?

Thanks!

pat
:)

"You see, the Boyz II Men's room is flooded. 'Cause Busta Rhymes went in to
take a Master P but he got the Runs D.M.C. and had some Heavy D. And now
there's Funky Cold Medina everywhere!" -Thurgood Stubbs