[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - Re: JDBC persistence speed

desbonns62 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Apr 15 03:49:11 EDT 2009

Thanks for your answer timfox,

Yes I have. I wrote a small piece of code that store a certain number of messages in a buffer before sending all of them in a single JMS message (that's what I called concatenate). This increase considerably the performances (it takes quite the same time to send one message than 1000 messages over a JMS message).
But I would like to know if there is a way that Jboss ESB do it for me?
My problem is that I have to manage a buffer and if I store 1000 messages before sending the JMS message I can pray for my app not to crash otherwise I could lose 1000 messages!

Thanks in advance,
Simon

(And sorry if my English is not perfect :-S)

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4225541#4225541

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4225541