[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - IPC sample project ala JSR 286

samuel.michelot do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Apr 15 04:57:37 EDT 2009

Hello !

I am looking for a sample project for the InterPortlet Communication.
I read this article :
http://java.sun.com/developer/technicalArticles/J2EE/sdk_portletcontainer2/#Sample_Application:Events
And the events looks simple.

But after, I checked out the HelloWorldIPC project sample, but I am a little confused. I though that the JSR 286 had simplified portlet communication, and portlets was independant of the portlet container.
But in this sample project, there is a need of an .SAR, with a Listener mbean. Looks very specific to JBoss Portal, no ?

Is the HelloWorldIPC project sample is the way to go to implement IPC compliant with JSR 286 ?

Thanks,

Samuel

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4225553#4225553

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4225553