[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - EventListener hibernate mapping >>> help needed!

luigiexp do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Apr 15 05:34:42 EDT 2009

Hi all,
is there some news about the beta1 release of BPM4? It should have been released on the 1st of April or am I in wrong?

Anyway could someone help me in solving this problem (jBPM4)?
I tried to add an EventListner (I called PrintLn) to the flow andI should store it in my DB, I attempted to use the EnviromentFactory and other classes but it's a mess without documentation since a lot it's changing in the version 4!
So I get some errors like this:

Exception in thread "main" org.hibernate.MappingException: Unknown entity: org.foo.test.PrintLn

is there some example to store an EventListener on DB using Hibernate mapping? I would appreciate even some hint  for the jBPM ver. 3.x!

thanks in advance

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4225560#4225560

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4225560