[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - Re: Jboss Upgradation

PeterJ do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Apr 15 11:40:48 EDT 2009

The AprLifecycleListener log entry is not a problem. This simply means that APR will not be used, and you do not need it.

With JBoss AS running, run netstat and determine which ports JBoss AS had open.

anonymous wrote : Yes i tried the same and its working fine.

Please define "the same". My prior post contained several things for you to try, which one did you try that worked? I am especially interested in the results of running telnet.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4225676#4225676

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4225676