[jboss-user] [JBossWS] - Re: SSL Client truststore

zurchman do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Apr 15 20:45:25 EDT 2009

Here's what it took to run a JAX-WS RI SSL client with the JBossWS 3.0.1-native-2.0.4.GA delivered with jbossesb-server-4.5.GA.

The post that made the difference was the one by Alessio at the end of this topic:

http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&t=141843

I don't recommend doing it this way, but all the artifacts were built with the RI.  The only class compiled against the JBoss classes was the service mainline.

1) Set the truststore in the javax.net.ssl.trustStore property

2) Include org.jboss.ws.core.StubExt

3) Set the "Config" name to "Standard WSSecurity Client"

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4225769#4225769

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4225769