[jboss-user] [JBoss Getting Started Documentation] - unable to Integrate opends and opensso with jbossportal 2.7

pooja.ambre do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Apr 16 07:28:04 EDT 2009

Hi !!!

I am using jboss portal 2.7.0 on linux(fedora 10) OS i tried integrating opends(LDAP server) and opensso witj jboss portal following the link

 http://blog.jboss-portal.org/search/label/ldap

but the problem i am facing is i am not able to login to opensso nor does it give me a login failed error but it dispalays the same login page again so i am unable to prodeceed with the integration procedure

can someone plz help me in resolving this issue....

Regards..

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4225883#4225883

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4225883