[jboss-user] [EJB 3.0] - Re: injection SFSB to SLSB

xmedeko do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Apr 16 09:31:18 EDT 2009

Hmm, I have changed my all SLSBs info SFSBs, but it didn't help my problem. If fact, I need something like http session, but for session beans called from Swing client. I.e. the client calls a several session bean, they gets some object which are related to this client (a quick operation) and then make some lengthy operation, like accessing DB or the local filesystem.

Yes, if I will have just one SFSB, then it would work for me. However, I'd like to have more remote interfaces just to have the code logically separated, since I have a quite few business methods to call.

Thanks for any help
Andy

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4225923#4225923

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4225923