[jboss-user] [Beginners Corner] - Re: Running JBoss 5 within Eclipse with a different set of p

PeterJ do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Apr 16 13:20:31 EDT 2009

Caveats:

You have to change the XXX.launch file while Eclipse is not running - apparently the file is not reread when you start the server, and also the file is overwritten when you stop Eclipse. So stop Eclipse first, then change the file.

Eclipse can no longer tell if the JBoss AS has started because Eclipse is looking at JNDI port 1099, which is not used by the ports-01 port configuration. I thought I saw a post about this earlier.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4226000#4226000

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4226000