[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Re: Jboss Portal Related Issues

peris do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Apr 17 07:38:26 EDT 2009

anonymous wrote : 1 )  How to use drag and drop functionalities

I have created one page(default) in dashboard and assigned some portlets.

i have transfer the user to the following URL

http://localhost:8080/portal/auth/dashboard/default

but I got the error. like
 ERROR [STDERR] Caused by: org.jboss.portal.identity.NoSuchUserException: No such user No such user admin

If the user is admin , it is not a problem. How can I show the drag and drop functionalities to the user.

I hope your answer will help for me and sahayaraj.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4226159#4226159

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4226159