[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Re: Access to User's Dashboard from a Servlet

dvanwest do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat Apr 18 10:07:43 EDT 2009

While the example I referenced before was for dashboards, I'd hope that something like this would work with non-dashboard pages.  I've not tried this however, as we define static portal pages via the portal-object.xml.  This example assumes you want to implement via a servlet, rather than a portlet.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4226318#4226318

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4226318