[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - Re: Disable WAR classloader isolation

jaikiran do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Apr 19 01:25:42 EDT 2009

anonymous wrote : [VFSScanner] Error handling item 'index.page.xml' java.lang.NullPointerException: Cannot find URL from classLoader for index.page.xml, loading from org.jboss.web.tomcat.service.WebCtxLoader$ENCLoader@
  | 1687250

Which exact version of AS5 do you use? I haven't seen that error or the class reporting that error before (i don't have a system where i can check for that class).

anonymous wrote : How can I configure JBoss AS 5 to use the same classloader for both WARs in my EAR?

See this http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&t=153791#4224555

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4226343#4226343

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4226343