[jboss-user] [Beginners Corner] - Re: Missing SecurityContextInterceptor while starting a Hell

JRookie_2402 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Apr 19 06:59:46 EDT 2009

Ok, I got it.
The messages

org.jboss.proxy.ejb.SecurityContextInterceptor (no security manager: RMI class loader disabled)
at org.jnp.interfaces.NamingContext.lookup(NamingContext.java:668)

don't mean there is a security problem, but give a hint that jars are missing within my client runtime enviroment, here maybe jndi.jar
Ok, I had a jbossall-client.jar belonging to my example and there were obviously things missing. The jbossall-client.jar I found in the %jboss_home%/client directory only keeps a manifest file, that lists all jars available in the /client directory. I copied the contents of %jboss_home/client to the /lib directory of my example and started the client again from the /classes directory of my example  .... and it worked !!
Thanks for all
JRookie

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4226353#4226353

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4226353