[jboss-user] [Microcontainer] - Re: Retrieve all metadata from a deployment unit.

alesj do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Apr 24 02:33:08 EDT 2009

"beve" wrote : In our case the file we are looking of is in a subdirectory and I think this is the problem.
  | getMetaDataFiles does not look for files recursively in all metadata locations.

Why would you want to recurse into a metadata location?
I don't think that's a "natural" behavior.

Looking up too much might lead to weird behavior.
e.g. someone might have META-INF/backup/copy-my-jboss-beans.xml
Hence only "you" know what you wanna scan as sub-dir,
where as META-INF is by the spec.

"beve" wrote :
  | This might be by design but is there a way for us to accomplish this?

You can add all the possible metadata sub-directories as metadata locations.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4226484#4226484

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4226484