[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - How to set drag and drop functionalities to user

peris do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Apr 24 06:50:08 EDT 2009

I have creted 100 user . I have to set the drag and drop functionalities to all the user. How can I do this.

We can do the drag and drop functionalities in dashboard only. How to configure the dashboard to the user(After the login we have to show only dashboard to the user). In admin side we have option to configure the dashbord. But this dashboard can be access only admin user.

Questions :

1) How to configure the dashboard for every user.

(I have given admin rights at the time of creating user and login to the user and configure the dashboard. After that I have removed the admin rights for that user. Now they can see their dashboard when they login. I know this is not a correct way. so please share your ideas.)

If you have any ideas please share with me.

Thanks in advance.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4226584#4226584

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4226584