[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Mutiple timers in a task node problem

Tal do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Apr 24 09:44:10 EDT 2009

Hello,

I'm adding a timer on a task node, and attaching the timer to an action with an expression,
Then I'm adding another timer (with another action as an expression) to the same node,
When I'm creating an instance of the deployed process, and looking on the task node, two jobs are created in the jbpm_job table,
yet only one of them contains a value for GRAPHELEMENTTYPE_ and GRAPHELEMENT_ and the other contains nulls in both fields,

When the due date of the first has arrived, the action is executed and the job is deleted from the table as expected,
When the due date of the second arrives, it is deleted from the table yet the action not being executed,

What could be the reason for that? do I have any configuration problem or it is a bug?
I tried using the latest jbpm-jpdl snapshot, same behavior,

Many thanks,

Tal.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4226644#4226644

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4226644