[jboss-user] [Beginners Corner] - Missing SecurityProxy.class in jboss5.0 application

JRookie_2402 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Apr 26 03:52:47 EDT 2009

Hi all,
I am trying to build a security related application for jboss5.0.0GA
While buiding with ant I get
    [javac] F:\Entwicklung\JBoss_5.0\jw-0215-ejbsecurity\example\src\main\com\mkeym\customsec\ejb\TradingAccountSecurityProxy.java:16: canno
  | t find symbol
  |     [javac] symbol  : class SecurityProxy
  |     [javac] location: package org.jboss.security
  |     [javac] import org.jboss.security.SecurityProxy;
  |
  | So I guess it is the class SecurityProxy and a jar that keeps it that is missing. I searched for a jar and found
  | http://www.java2s.com/Code/Jar/jboss-5.0.0.Beta2/Downloadjbosssxclientjar.htm
  | where I found
  | org.jboss.security.SecurityProxy.class
  | So I downloaded the jbossx-client.jar, dated 05.04.2007. The error now is
  |
  |     [javac] F:\Entwicklung\JBoss_5.0\jw-0215-ejbsecurity\example\src\main\com\mkeym\customsec\ejb\TradingAccountSecurityProxy.java:22: com.m
  |   | keym.customsec.ejb.TradingAccountSecurityProxy is not abstract and does not override abstract method init(java.lang.Class,java.lang.Class,ja
  |   | va.lang.Class,java.lang.Class,java.lang.Object) in org.jboss.security.SecurityProxy
  |   |     [javac] public class TradingAccountSecurityProxy implements org.jboss.security.SecurityProxy {
  |   |     [javac]        ^
  |   |     [javac] Note: Some input files use or override a deprecated API.
  |   |     [javac] Note: Recompile with -Xlint:deprecation for details.
  |   |     [javac] Note: Some input files use unchecked or unsafe operations.
  |   |     [javac] Note: Recompile with -Xlint:unchecked for details.
  |   |     [javac] 1 error
  |   |

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4226776#4226776

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4226776