[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools (users)] - package archiover and dependency

xmedeko do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Apr 27 01:29:00 EDT 2009

Hi,

I've just started playing with the package archiver. It looks nice. I think Eclipse should use this one instead of its weird JAR Archiver.

Anyway, I have a question. I have a two archives, one is x.jar (compressed) and x.ear (exploded). x.ear contains a fileset, which includes x.jar. So my directory structure is:

x.jar
  | ear/x.ear/
  | ear/x.ear/x.jar

x.jar contains compiled Java classes. When I make a change in the Java code, the x.jar is properly updated, however, the x.ear contains the old version of x.jar. I have to select "Build Archive" action from the menu.

Is this a bug or expected behaviour?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4226865#4226865

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4226865