[jboss-user] [EJB 3.0] - Re: Deployment error using Service beans

jaikiran do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Apr 27 02:22:36 EDT 2009

anonymous wrote : 11:00:51,814 INFO  [JBossASKernel] installing bean: spe-input:service=inputServiceBean
  | 11:00:51,814 INFO  [JBossASKernel]   with dependencies:
  | 11:00:51,814 INFO  [JBossASKernel]   and demands:
  | 11:00:51,814 INFO  [JBossASKernel]      jboss.ejb:service=EJBTimerService
  | 11:00:51,814 INFO  [JBossASKernel]      jboss.j2ee:ear=spe-test.ear,jar=spe-input.jar,name=InputServiceBean,service=EJB3

This one looks a bit strange. It shows as deploying a service with an dependency (demands) on   jboss.j2ee:ear=spe-test.ear,jar=spe-input.jar,name=InputServiceBean,service=EJB3. I don't see any obvious reason this dependency should be added on the service, unless it is declared through a jboss.xml or through a @Depends in the code. Furthermore, looking at the logs, it appears like the service is being installed as a management interface too under spe-input:service=inputServiceBean. Do you have a @ObjectName in the code for this service? Can you please post the appropriate @Service bean code including the management interface and the import statements? Please also post the contents of jboss.xml (if any).

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4226893#4226893

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4226893