[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - Re: Clustered temporary queue problem

nyeste do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Apr 27 04:02:01 EDT 2009

Hi Tim,

Thanks for the fast reply!

I've tried to wait 10 seconds or more after the creation of the temp queue.

The request/reply case, which is in the example, is working without any wait. So if I create a temp queue on the client side, create a message, set the replyTo property to the created queue and send immediately to the server. The client always got reply through the temp queue. In this case everything is working perfectly, so the server configuration seems good. I used this example only for testing, my goal is a bit different. Sorry, if it was confusing.

I would like to use temp queues without sending a request message to the server. Because on the server side, I have to process messages from other systems and then forward them to one of the temp queues. In this case I can't send a request message from the client. I store the name of the temp queue in a jboss cache and every time a message is received from one of the other systems, I want to create a producer to the temp queue and forward the message to the client. But the createQueue(tempQueueName) call returns in most cases the above mentioned error, however the client is running, there is no error on the client side and the consumer is on the temp queue. I've tried to wait a few seconds, but it didn't help.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4226923#4226923

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4226923