[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: 4 Eye Principal - Implementation

bestage do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Apr 27 04:08:21 EDT 2009

I had a similar goal to achieve.

Example: a simple workflow like this

user A                user A           User B          System
edit record   =>  finalize    =>  verify    =>   set record active

After User A finalizes the record for verification it gets the appropriate status which I set in the ActionHandler. Now when the user B is searching records for verification he gets only those in the FINALIZED status. Now in the "verify" Action Handler you can compare the user. If user A himself is trying to verify his own record, show error message. Otherwise set  the status to VERIFIFED. The next workflow stop in my case ís a normal Node which sets the record automatically active since it has been successfully verified.

This is just an example.

You are right, you cannot work the normal use case, where the user ID of the first user is automatically assigned to all the other tasks.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4226926#4226926

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4226926