[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - JBoss application deployment - Handling properties outside o

sittont do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Apr 27 06:11:09 EDT 2009

Hi,

We are currently migrating our application into JBoss 5.0.1.GA application server (currently running on Weblogic).

In our application we use several ear files per server, each points to a separate properties directory that exists out of the ear file but is in use only by the specific application deployed in each ear.

We encountered some problems to configure the JBoss server the same way: When we put the properties folder outside of the ear directory (we currently use ear directory structure and not .ear file) the resources in the properties directory are not 'seen' upon server load.

We also cannot put the properties directory in the classpath as each ear file uses properties with same name so it needs to be a solution that will be set per each ear file (directory).

Does anybody had any experience with such implementation?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4226966#4226966

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4226966