[jboss-user] [JBossWS] - Tool to generate wsdl from a java file...

Priyajeet do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Apr 27 15:13:20 EDT 2009

I am trying to find a tool to generate wsdl artifacts from a given java file. This file is a .java file and not it's compiled .class.

I wanted to use wsprovide, but that doesn't take in a java file but rather wants the class. I want to run the tool programatically from a code generator that generates properly annotated java class/interface for web services.

Anyone have an idea of a tool that does this, or can wsprovide/something else be used for this in some way?

Thanks.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4227079#4227079

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4227079